Below are descriptions of job opportunities available in Indiana. Please scroll down to see all posted openings.
Communications Specialist (Full Time)
The Alzheimer’s Association Greater Indiana Chapter is seeking a communications specialist who will work in our Indianapolis office.
• Increase visibility and program service usage in targeted communities
• Assist in developing strategies to market services, programs, and fundraising events
• Identify and develop relationships with community partners and agencies to promote Association services
• Develop and maintain marketing collateral
• Manage volunteer program, including interviewing, placement and retention of volunteers
• Promote fundraising events, programs and support group meetings
• Maintain, update and improve website
• Use social media to engage constituents and promote programs and events
• Assist with other external and internal communications duties as needed
Minimum Requirements: Bachelors degree in communications, public relations, journalism or related field; 2 years experience in communications and/or public relations; 2 years experience in nonprofit setting
Email resume, references and three writing samples to Joanna Rosenthal, Director of Communications - firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.