Continue to check this page for possible internship opportunities!
Graphic Design Interm
Apply with cover letter and resume to Jacqueline Cromleigh (email@example.com) by this Friday. November 8th 2013
BPS Marketing Spring 2013 Internship
In this internship, you will help with planning, publicizing and promoting for the following clients and events:
- American Dairy Association of Indiana
- Eagle Creek Park Foundation
- Church Brothers Collision Repair
- Outdoor Sports Lake & Cabin Show
- Indiana Flower & Patio Show
- Dayton Home and Garden Show
- Indiana Wine & Grape Council
- Indianapolis Veterinary Emergency Center
Here’s a Rundown of How Your Internship Will Go:
• You will have an opportunity to earn a $250 per month stipend, based on performance.
• You will help us write, edit and service news releases to/for publications.
• You will learn how to establish media relationships and arrange for client interviews,
establish promotional partnerships, pitch to media and negotiate for media exchanges.
• You will learn how to plan, promote and execute client events.
• You will gain knowledge of the every day workings of a full-service creative agency – you
may even be able to help with design, production and/or sponsorship sales.
The internship period would be roughly the beginning of January through the first part of May with a rare evening or weekend. Intern should be available at least 3 days a week (24+hrs).
Qualities and skills we’re looking for…
• Knowledge of AP writing style
• Strong written and communication skills
• Ambitious, positive attitude
• Detail-oriented, organized and ability to multi-task
• Concise persuasive writing, editing, proofreading skills
• Extra-curricular PR experiences
• A solid written portfolio
Finally, we’d like to leave you with a note from a former intern…
“After completing my internship with BPS Marketing, I feel ready to take on anything that is handed to me in my future career. Beginning my first day, I got real-world experience from a very talented staff and was treated as an essential part of the team. Being able to work directly with a variety of clients was a great learning experience for me. My experience taught me so much more about public relations than I ever expected to get out of an internship, and I’m so glad I was given this opportunity.” –Caitlin Monaghan, former intern
Sounds GREAT! How do I apply?
• Send resumes and cover letters via email or mail to Sara Holtz. • BPS Marketing • 9135 N. Meridian St • Suite C-5 • Indianapolis, IN 46260 • 317-846-8965 • firstname.lastname@example.org